Squash, spinach, feta and chorizo ​​quiche

 quiche without squash dough

 
I offer you a new recipe for seasonal quiche without dough that does justice to squash! I opted for pumpkin but any other squash will do. I added a handful of fresh spinach that you don't smell too much (just to eat a little bit incognito ah ah) and add a little color to this quiche.
 
We add a win-gourmet combo that I love: feta + chorizo ​​😍
Anticipation of questions: the chorizo ​​can be replaced by chicken, ham or bacon. The feta removed or replaced by goat cheese, blue cheese or grated Gruyère / Parmesan stir into the batter. If my replacement suggestions don't suit you ... deal with it 😆😉
 
quiche without pumpkin pate
 
Ingredients: (for 4 to 6 people)
  • 1/2 pumpkin (or butternut)
  • a handful of fresh spinach leaves
  • 50g of chorizo
  • 50g of feta (light for me)
  • 4 eggs
  • 40cl of milk
  • 80g flour
  • 1 tsp of paprika
  • salt pepper
Preparation:
  1. Cut and peel the half squash in cubes. Cook in a pot of boiling water for ten minutes.
  2. Wash and dry the spinach leaves.
  3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
  4. Cut the chorizo ​​and feta into small pieces.
  5. In a salad bowl, beat the eggs into an omelet then add the milk. Then add the flour and mix vigorously with a whisk.
  6. Finally add the drained squash cubes, spinach, chorizo, feta, paprika, salt and pepper.
  7. Pour the preparation into a mold, preferably silicone, for my part
  8. Bake for about 30 minutes, watching the cooking (time varies depending on the oven).
Weight Watchers: 4SP per share / pers. for 6 / or 6SP the share if for 4 people.
 
* I usedthe Guy Demarle parts mold. perfect for making nice clean portions and ideal for counting WW points or calories 😉
 
As an advisor and  I can offer a 5 € discount to new clients,  if you wish to benefit from it, do not hesitate to contact me  by clicking here  (give me your name + first name + email address, thank you!).
 
quiche without dough fall

Comments